The ALL ME® Podcast
Dopinglinkki – Hanna-Kaisa Jussila:
If you follow our work here at the Taylor Hooton Foundation, you will notice that most of our programs and education are taking place in the United States, but that certainly doesn’t mean that the use of Appearance and Performance Enhancing Substances isn’t happening world wide. The desire to achieve your physical goals creates pressures that are universal. So in this episode we will be heading to Finland to talk with Hanna-Kaisa Jussila, the Development Coordinator at Dopinglinkki. Doppinglinkki is a health organization based in Finland to help those that encounter or want to learn more about doping substances in their country. Dopinglinkki services are intended for fitness enthusiasts who use doping substances, their friends and family members, professionals from different fields who meet users of doping in their work, and all those interested in the effects of doping substances. Since their focus is on the everyday person that may encounter these substances, not on the usage in professional sports, they have a good insight into the depth and scope of the doping landscape in their country.
In this episode we are going to learn more about that landscape and the issues they are seeing in Finland to see how it compares to the issues we face here in the United States. What substances are they seeing used there? Why are their people getting involved? What kind of supplement usage are they seeing? And ultimately, how are they using education, just as we are, to spread much needed information in the area of Appearance and Performance Enhancing Substances.
Resource Definitions and Links:
- Dopinglinkki: https://dopinglinkki.fi/
- The A-Clinic Foundation: https://a-klinikkasaatio.fi/en
- Finnish Center for Integrity in Sports (FINCIS): https://www.suek.fi/web/en
- Dopinglinkki Social Media Pages: https://www.facebook.com/Dopinglinkki https://twitter.com/Dopinglinkki
- The Doping E-learning Tools (DELTS) project: https://deltsproject.eu/
- Twitter: @theTHF
- Instagram: @theTHF
- Facebook: Taylor Hooton Foundation
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 214-449-1990
- ALL ME Assembly Programs: http://taylorhooton.org/education-resources/face-to-face-programs/
Check out this episode!