Hoot’s Chalk Talk Assembly Programs
The Taylor Hooton Foundation provides highly entertaining multimedia Hoot’s Chalk Talk educational programs at high schools, universities, and other venues across the U.S., Canada and Latin America. Our expert speakers deliver a strong message that really captures and holds the attention of students, parents, educators, coaches, and other adults.
Our programs are researched-based and have been developed in conjunction with the medical community, athletic trainers, university experts, as well as young people. Research reveals that 85% of our nation’s high school students have never had an adult (coach, parent, or teacher) talk with them about the dangers of APEDs. See how our programs have been proven effective.
The Taylor Hooton Foundation now offers two unique programs:
This educational program is designed to inform youth and adults about performance and enhancing drugs (APEDs). We explain the manufacturing standards and potential dangers of anabolic steroids including body image and self-esteem issues. Click here for more information.
- – What are appearance and performance enhancing drugs?
- Dietary supplements (unregulated, contaminated, many are spiked with steroids, more)
- Energy drinks
- Anabolic steroids
- – Our youth are taking black market (counterfeit) steroids — where do they come from?
- – Why do our youth feel the need to take anabolic steroids? Who is using? How many are using?
- – Steroids are banned in competition? Why?
- Against the law
This program educates youth and adults about the realities of dietary supplements and the importance of nutrition for sustainable health. Our speakers communicate how nutrition is a solution for fueling the body properly and creating a food first culture for healthy lifestyles. Click here for more information.
- – What are dietary supplements?
- Pre-workout supplements
- Energy drinks
- – Are there risks involved?
- Lack of regulation
- Manufacturing consistency
- Where do they come from?
- – Do I need to supplement?
- How do we find clean products?
- – Nutrition as the solution
- Missing link to optimal performance
- – Challenges and influences to a proper diet
- Societal influences
- – Nutritional habits for peak performance
- Eating breakfast
- Eating every 3-4 hours
- Nutrition philosophy
- – How to put together a diet plan
- – Addressing the problem
Please contact us for program pricing. Significant discounts may apply for multiple programs when they are conducted in the same geographic area in the same time-frame.
Who Should Schedule A Hoot’s Chalk Talk?
Our Hoot’s Chalk Talk programs are able to meet the presentation demands of a variety of audiences:
- – High Schools
- – Middle Schools
- – Universities
- – Parents
- – School nurses, Superintendents, Principals, Guidance Counselors, and Coaches
- – Physicians and Athletic Trainers
- – Law Enforcement Personnel
- – Any group of adult influencers that play a role in educating and guiding our precious young people
To date, our Hoot’s Chalk Talk programs have been presented directly to almost a million young people, coaches, parents and other adult influencers in high school and university gyms and auditoriums across the U.S., Canada, and Latin America – approximately 200,000 people heard our message last year.
We have also presented programs to U.S. Olympic Committee athletes, to the USOC board of directors, to doctors’ groups, nurses’ groups, coaches, educators, school superintendents and athletic directors, insurers and other groups of adult leaders. In partnership with Professional Baseball Athletic Trainers (PBATS) and Major League Baseball, the Taylor Hooton Foundation presents to young people in all 30 MLB parks every summer. Beginning in 2013, THF began presenting our programs in a number of NFL stadiums on behalf of the NFL.
What Can You Expect?
Test results prove that our presentations deliver a powerful message that is understood by the audience – a message that is true, fair and filled with integrity. Hoot’s Chalk Talk programs are available for grades 6-12, to university audiences, and to adults. These multimedia programs are 45-60 minutes in length and available in all of the U.S. and Canada and parts of Latin America.
To truly measure the impact of our presentations, a pre-test prior to the assembly and post-test after the assembly can be given to audiences. Hoot’s Chalk Programs have been approved such that we can provide CEU credits by:
- State of Texas TEA: for teachers and coaches
- State of Ohio: for counselors
- Texas Commission on Law Enforcement (TCLOSE): for law enforcement personnel