The ALL ME® Podcast
S01 Ep:03 Jameson Taillon – MLB Pitcher
Professional athletes, especially Major League Baseball players go through an extreme amount of stress and workload through an 8 month season. In order to ensure they have the energy to perform at the highest level as well as recovery in a timely fashion, nutrition is their secret weapon or as what I call the “Missing link” to athletic performance. While many athletes are primarily focused on their training regimens, sleeping patterns, or studying their opponents which are all critical pieces to the performance puzzle, your top athletes, top collegiate and professional teams are investing in their fueling themselves and their athletes the right way. Nutrition is the catalyst that fuels all the pieces to the performance and without good fuel, the puzzle cannot be complete.
In this episode, Jameson Taillon and Sports Dietitian, Tavis Piattoly, discuss how Taillon takes care of his body throughout a long-season as well as in the off-season. We’ll dig deep into his eating habits, how he prepares for a day when he’s starting, along with his plan for road games. Jameson will enlighten us on tips that help him recover as well as how he stays clean with using 3rd party certified dietary supplements and what being a member of the ALL ME® Advisory Board means to him.
- NSF for Sport Certified Supplements: www.nsfsport.com
- Thorne Research Supplements: www.thorne.com
- Klean Athlete Supplements: www.kleanathlete.com
- Jameson Taillon Twitter: @JTaillon19
- Jameson Taillon Instagram: @j_taillon19
Did You Know?
- The Taylor Hooton Foundation has an education program on Nutrition and Dietary Supplement Safety
- Up to 25% of Dietary Supplements are contaminated with illegal drugs and banned substances.
- Twitter: @theTHF
- Instagram: @theTHF
- Facebook: Taylor Hooton Foundation