The ALL ME® Podcast
S01 Ep 02: Don Hooton Jr. & Don Hooton Sr. Part 2
The Taylor Hooton Foundation is a 501c3 non-profit organization leading a national campaign to enlighten the world to the truths about Appearance and Performance Enhancing Substances including anabolic steroids, human growth hormone, energy drinks and dietary supplements.
- Taylor’s story goes viral with the National News.
- Learn about why the Hooton Family started the Taylor Hooton Foundation in Taylor’s memory.
- Don Hooton Sr. participates in Senate hearing
- How did he get invited to participate in those hearing?
- Don Hooton Sr. is asked to testify at the 2005 Congressional Hearings with Major League Baseball
- What was it like for Don Sr. that day?
- Don Hooton Sr. called the MLB Players who were using steroids “Cowards”
- Bud Selig calls Don Hooton Sr. at his home about how MLB can help the Taylor Hooton Foundation.
- What was that conversation like?
- The Taylor Hooton Foundation partners with Major League Baseball
Did You Know?
Over 1.5 million teens admit to using anabolic steroids.
The #1 reason young people turn to anabolic steroids is to look better.
Up to 25% of Dietary Supplements are contaminated with illegal drugs and
85% of students have never been educated on this topic.
Facebook: Taylor Hooton Foundation