The ALL ME® Podcast
S01 Ep 01: Don Hooton Jr. & Don Hooton Sr. Part 1
The Taylor Hooton Foundation is a 501c3 non-profit organization leading a national campaign to enlighten the world to the truths about Appearance and Performance Enhancing Substances including anabolic steroids, human growth hormone, energy drinks and dietary supplements.
- Don Hooton Jr. (Taylor Hooton’s older brother) and Don Hooton Sr. (Taylor and Don Jr’s Father) have a conversation about Taylor.
- You will learn more about Taylor Hooton from the time he was born (June 10th, 1986) until the day he committed suicide – July 15th, 2003.
- Taylor was told that he needed to get “bigger, stronger and faster” when he was in high school. This is what lead to him purchasing anabolic steroids.
- Why are young people turning to anabolic steroids and other Appearance and Performance Enhancing Substance?
- #1 to look better
- #2 to feel better about themselves
- #3 to improve athletic performance
- Taylor’s brother and dad will share their painful memories from July 15th, 2003
- Don Hooton Sr. will then talk about what it was like to deliver the Taylor Hooton Foundation’s very first education program just 6 weeks after burying his youngest son Taylor.
- Taylor’s story goes viral
News Articles from 2005:
Did You Know?
Over 1.5 million teens admit to using anabolic steroids.
The #1 reason young people turn to anabolic steroids is to look better.
Up to 25% of Dietary Supplements are contaminated with illegal drugs and
85% of students have never been educated on this topic.
Facebook: Taylor Hooton Foundation