THF is a non-profit organization in a national campaign to end the rampant use of Appearance and Performance Enhancing Drugs, anabolic steroids and dietary supplements among America’s youth.
TEXT TO DONATE
Simply send the text “TAYLOR” to “80888” to make your $10 donation. Reply to confirm your donation.*
Schedule a Hoot’s Chalk Talk
Sign up for our assembly program
Catch up on the latest news and trending articles regarding APEDs and steroids.
- UK: Man Jailed For Pumping Pit Bulls Full Of Steroids And Chaining Them To Treadmills Ahead Of Illegal Dog Fights
- Australia: Steroid use on the increase
- ‘Zero-tolerance’ steroids policy implemented in British racing
- Dopers poison sports
- Study shows testosterone being prescribed when not needed: 20% of men had normal T-levels
Hear the stories about the lives that have been affected by substance abuse.
- THF Chairman Neil Romano, baseball’s quiet hero, takes fight to cancer
- Steroid Side Effects: Depression, low sex drive and no motivation to exercise (Revealed by a former user)
- Ryan Harriss: 22 year old gym fanatic suffers a heart attack and nearly dies
- Dylan Stephens: Steroid addict goes clean, returns to bodybuilding
- Taylor Hooton
Check to see what programs and events are coming up in the future.