THF is a non-profit organization leading a national campaign to educate youth and their adult influencers about the dangers of Appearance and Performance Enhancing Drugs including anabolic steroids, hGH, and unregulated dietary supplements.
SCOPE OF THE PROBLEM
Just how big is the youth steroid, HGH, supplement problem? Watch this video to find out.
Schedule a Hoot’s Chalk Talk
Sign up for our assembly program
Catch up on the latest news and trending articles regarding APEDs and steroids.
- Anabolic steroid abuse is associated with increased systolic hypertension
- Hall president wins award for war on PEDs
- Before You Try Steroids to Build Muscle, Read This (Brian Cuban)
- Pak bans all body building events after 4 deaths – steroids?
- Steroids contribute to early wrestler deaths
- FROM TRAGEDY TO TRIUMPH: DON HOOTON DEDICATES HIS LIFE TO COMBATING PED USE
Hear the stories about the lives that have been affected by substance abuse.
- 4 Bodybuilders Die in 17 Days; Steroids Wreak Havoc
- Humayun Khurram: another bodybuilder dies of a heart attack
- Robert Walter Easton: dies of heart attack at age 21
- Ex-Marine, 23, killed himself after his abuse of steroids
- ‘I wanted to look good in the shower': Reality star admits steroid use was ‘one of the biggest mistakes’ of his life
- Popular bodybuilder died as a ‘direct cause’ of taking steroids
Check to see what programs and events are coming up in the future.
SPONSORS AND AFFILIATES
Many organizations have teamed up with the Taylor Hooton Foundation. Their dedication and continued support helps us reach out to millions of people all across the nation.