THF is a non-profit organization leading a national campaign to educate youth and their adult influencers about the dangers of Appearance and Performance Enhancing Drugs including anabolic steroids, hGH, and unregulated dietary supplements.
SCOPE OF THE PROBLEM
Just how big is the youth steroid, HGH, supplement problem? Watch this video to find out.
Schedule a Hoot’s Chalk Talk
Sign up for our assembly program
Catch up on the latest news and trending articles regarding APEDs and steroids.
- Steroids are being quite brazenly sold through Facebook
- N.J. Assembly panel OKs bill to expand random testing of high school athletes for performance enhancing drugs
- Illinois man pleads guilty to obtaining steroids from China
- Ducks’ Shawn Horcoff suspended 20 games for PED violation
- Court orders Phillip Musson’s house to be forfeited over illegal steroid sales
- RUGBY REF NIGEL OWENS ON STEROID ADDICTION AND HIS STRUGGLES OF COMING OUT AS GAY
Hear the stories about the lives that have been affected by substance abuse.
- Popular bodybuilder died as a ‘direct cause’ of taking steroids
- Steroid-using man given hours to live after ‘cooking his insides’ with diet pills
- Oli Cooney: Gym-obsessed bodybuilder, 20, had strokes and a fatal heart attack after abusing steroids
- Byron Maczynski: Bethel Vice Mayor’s Heart Stops After Consuming Energy Drinks
- Dean Wharmby: BODYBUILDER DIES FROM LIVER CANCER AFTER CONSUMING 8 ENERGY DRINKS DAILY
- Heidi Krieger: A Body Changed Forever by Steroids
Check to see what programs and events are coming up in the future.
SPONSORS AND AFFILIATES
Many organizations have teamed up with the Taylor Hooton Foundation. Their dedication and continued support helps us reach out to millions of people all across the nation.