THF is a non-profit organization leading a national campaign to educate youth and their adult influencers about the dangers of Appearance and Performance Enhancing Drugs including anabolic steroids, hGH, and unregulated dietary supplements.
SCOPE OF THE PROBLEM
Just how big is the youth steroid, HGH, supplement problem? Watch this video to find out.
Schedule a Hoot’s Chalk Talk
Sign up for our assembly program
Catch up on the latest news and trending articles regarding APEDs and steroids.
- Steroid-fuelled personal trainer is jailed for raping one client and attempting to rape another woman
- Commissioner Rob Manfred defends baseball’s steroid policy
- Here’s What It Looks Like When You’ve Taken Steroids for 27 Years
- Toronto Blue Jays’ Jose Bautista leads a THF “Hoot’s Chalk Talk” Event
- How Much Protein Can Your Body Use from One Meal?
- Amateur Athletes Who Use Steroids Experience Side Effects Both on and Off Testosterone
Hear the stories about the lives that have been affected by substance abuse.
- Dee Gordon: steroid use is not all about muscle
- 4 Bodybuilders Die in 17 Days; Steroids Wreak Havoc
- Humayun Khurram: another bodybuilder dies of a heart attack
- Robert Walter Easton: dies of heart attack at age 21
- Ex-Marine, 23, killed himself after his abuse of steroids
- ‘I wanted to look good in the shower': Reality star admits steroid use was ‘one of the biggest mistakes’ of his life
Check to see what programs and events are coming up in the future.
SPONSORS AND AFFILIATES
Many organizations have teamed up with the Taylor Hooton Foundation. Their dedication and continued support helps us reach out to millions of people all across the nation.