THF is a non-profit organization in a national campaign to end the rampant use of Appearance and Performance Enhancing Drugs, anabolic steroids and dietary supplements among America’s youth.
TEXT TO DONATE
Simply send the text “TAYLOR” to “80888” to make your $10 donation.*
Schedule a Hoot’s Chalk Talk
Sign up for our assembly program
Catch up on the latest news and trending articles regarding APEDs and steroids.
- Steroid abuse ‘off the scale’ as ‘bigorexia’ afflicts increasing number of men
- Chris Weidman Says He Would Not Be Surprised If UFC Fighters Were On Steroids
- UFC fighter Cris “Cyborg” Justino attacked for steroid use
- Yankees’ Brett Gardner joins Taylor Hooton Foundation to educate young athletes on dangers of steroid use
- Cris ‘Cyborg’ Is ‘Not Even a Woman Anymore’ from Steroid Use (per Ronda Rousey)
Hear the stories about the lives that have been affected by substance abuse.
Check to see what programs and events are coming up in the future.