THF is a non-profit organization leading a national campaign to educate youth and their adult influencers about the dangers of Appearance and Performance Enhancing Drugs including anabolic steroids, hGH, and unregulated dietary supplements.
SCOPE OF THE PROBLEM
Just how big is the youth steroid, HGH, supplement problem? Watch this video to find out.
Schedule a Hoot’s Chalk Talk
Sign up for our assembly program
Catch up on the latest news and trending articles regarding APEDs and steroids.
- How Much Protein Can Your Muscles Absorb In One Sitting?
- Orlando nightclub shooter Omar Mateen was user of steroids, autopsy shows
- Was Orlando terrorist fueled by steroids?
- Brock Lesnar Facing $1.25 Million+ Fine Due to Failed Drug Test
- Ethiopia bans 2 marathon runners for steroids
- Russia May Face Olympics Ban as Doping Scheme Is Confirmed
Hear the stories about the lives that have been affected by substance abuse.
- Colin Wasdell, 48: Dies from Steroid Usage
- Arizona Teen Dies After Drinking Too Many Energy Drinks
- Dee Gordon: steroid use is not all about muscle
- 4 Bodybuilders Die in 17 Days; Steroids Wreak Havoc
- Humayun Khurram: another bodybuilder dies of a heart attack
- Robert Walter Easton: dies of heart attack at age 21
Check to see what programs and events are coming up in the future.
SPONSORS AND AFFILIATES
Many organizations have teamed up with the Taylor Hooton Foundation. Their dedication and continued support helps us reach out to millions of people all across the nation.