THF is a non-profit organization leading a national campaign to educate youth and their adult influencers about the dangers of Appearance and Performance Enhancing Drugs including anabolic steroids, hGH, and unregulated dietary supplements.
SCOPE OF THE PROBLEM
Just how big is the youth steroid, HGH, supplement problem? Watch this video to find out.
Schedule a Hoot’s Chalk Talk
Sign up for our assembly program
Catch up on the latest news and trending articles regarding APEDs and steroids.
- FDA Takes Action on Bulk Pure Powdered Caffeine Products
- Is High Steroid Use Among Cops Causing their Violent Actions?
- ‘Roid Rage: Are steroids behind the worst police brutality cases?
- UFC: Smells Like Steroids? New Testing Will Target Meatheads
- Rugby: Wales player handed four-year ban for anti-doping violation
- DEA shuts down 16 underground steroid labs with “Operation Cyber Juice”
Hear the stories about the lives that have been affected by substance abuse.
- ‘Roid Rage: 23-year old son punched his dad in the face, causing three fractures to his jaw
- Sean Cleathero: Pair jailed for supplying steroids to 28-year old gym-goer who took the deadly cocktail
- Daniel Murray (weight lifter dies from steroid-induced heart attack at age 24)
- Stephen’s Story
- Clay Davison
- Allan Wells: Did this Scottish champion cheat his way to greatness?
Check to see what programs and events are coming up in the future.
SPONSORS AND AFFILIATES
Many organizations have teamed up with the Taylor Hooton Foundation. Their dedication and continued support helps us reach out to millions of people all across the nation.