THF is a non-profit organization leading a national campaign to educate youth and their adult influencers about the dangers of Appearance and Performance Enhancing Drugs including anabolic steroids, hGH, and unregulated dietary supplements.
SCOPE OF THE PROBLEM
Just how big is the youth steroid, HGH, supplement problem? Watch this video to find out.
Schedule a Hoot’s Chalk Talk
Sign up for our assembly program
Catch up on the latest news and trending articles regarding APEDs and steroids.
- USOC Dietary Supplement Factsheet
- What’s at Stake as an Inquiry Into Russian Doping Wraps Up?
- Body Image Disorders and Abuse of Anabolic-Androgenic Steroids Among Men
- Do people who weigh more require more protein?
- D’Qwell Jackson suspended four games for violating PED policy
- Injecting natural oil to increase muscle mass can be harmful
Hear the stories about the lives that have been affected by substance abuse.
- Superstar Aamir Khan Body Transformation For Movie Aided By Steroids?
- Colin Wasdell, 48: Dies from Steroid Usage
- Arizona Teen Dies After Drinking Too Many Energy Drinks
- Dee Gordon: steroid use is not all about muscle
- 4 Bodybuilders Die in 17 Days; Steroids Wreak Havoc
- Humayun Khurram: another bodybuilder dies of a heart attack
Check to see what programs and events are coming up in the future.
SPONSORS AND AFFILIATES
Many organizations have teamed up with the Taylor Hooton Foundation. Their dedication and continued support helps us reach out to millions of people all across the nation.