THF is a non-profit organization leading a national campaign to educate youth and their adult influencers about the dangers of Appearance and Performance Enhancing Drugs including anabolic steroids, hGH, and unregulated dietary supplements.
SCOPE OF THE PROBLEM
Just how big is the youth steroid, HGH, supplement problem? Watch this video to find out.
Schedule a Hoot’s Chalk Talk
Sign up for our assembly program
Catch up on the latest news and trending articles regarding APEDs and steroids.
- UFC’s hiring of Jeff Novitzky shows it’s ready to try to curb PED use
- Why the positive steroid tests? MLB wants to find out
- Dietary supplement for muscle growth linked to serious liver injury
- Study finds cancer link for muscle-building supplements
- 25% of vitamins and supplements are spiked with anabolic steroids
Hear the stories about the lives that have been affected by substance abuse.
- THF Chairman Neil Romano, baseball’s quiet hero, takes fight to cancer
- Steroid Side Effects: Depression, low sex drive and no motivation to exercise (Revealed by a former user)
- Ryan Harriss: 22 year old gym fanatic suffers a heart attack and nearly dies
- Dylan Stephens: Steroid addict goes clean, returns to bodybuilding
- Taylor Hooton
Check to see what programs and events are coming up in the future.