“About 30% of the amount injected will be broken down by your enzyme system and is metabolized like a normal fat because of its unique chemical structure. It will not be stored as bodyfat but will be burned very fast as fuel. The remainder of about 70% of Synthol will be encapsulated between your muscle fibers and is broken down very slowly over the course of 3 to 5 years.”
Synthol’s side effects are typically not immediately felt. A medical study of synthol injections noted the possibility of “oil embolism, myocardial infarction, cerebral stroke, ulcers and infections.” Even the steroids user website says to be very cautious with synthol, since self-administration with a syringe may result in accidental damage to nerve bundles within the muscle groups. They also noted the possibility for a pulmonary embolism in the lungs and cardioembolic stroke with the brain if the synthol injection hits a vein or artery.Due to these health issues, the Just Steroids website is hesitant to recommend these bodybuilder injections for arms.
“The bottom line is that you need to weigh the risks to benefits ratio for yourself and decide if it is worth it for you to get some instant gains. In my opinion, this would be an excellent pre-contest drug but for the average bodybuilder that will never compete it really is not worth the pain or cost to use.”These are not the only bodybuilders to say that synthol’s side effects is not worth it. A writer for Muscle Mass Magazine tried it out, but noted that the price of repeated injections was getting too expensive and the health effects became noticeable.
“The downside to using Synthol or MCT oil IMO is scar tissue formation from the repeated shots. It became noticeably more difficult to inject into each muscle over time. You can feel hard tissue deep within the muscle which certainly doesn’t feel normal. I had a massage not so long ago, and got embarrassing queries as to these lumps. So I stopped using the stuff.”Romario Dos Santos was also not alone with his brush with death. Doctors almost had his arms amputated, but in the past there have been incidents where people’s muscles literally burst open from synthol usage and killed them. In the end, the pursuit of having the “perfect” body can be the short path to death. Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/2066478/romario-dos-santos-used-bodybuilder-injections-in-arms-but-synthols-side-effects-kill-video/#UyQSUtyv9OYwE5K6.99