GLEN BURNIE, Md. – Anne Arundel County Police arrested and charged a 29-year-old Glen Burnie man with manufacturing and selling steroids from his home.
On March 17 officers went to the home of Leonard Phelps in the 7200-block of Mockingbird Circle.
With a warrant, the officers search Phelps’ home. Inside they found the following items.
- 125 pills believed to be an anabolic steroid
- 321 liquid vials of suspected steroids
- A cardboard flat containing new glass vials used to package the liquid steroids
- Numerous bags of vial lids and two crimping tools used to secure the lids to the vials once filled
- Numerous small “zip lock” bags
- Two cell phones
- A sharps container
- Glock 22 40 caliber pistol
Phelps was arrested and charged accordingly.